

Yes... I am cutting my hair off today. Yesterday I was working and it was EXTREMELY windy. It seemed like every direction I walked the wind would change so it was blowing from behind me, causing my hair to go backwards from how it is supposed to go. I would go up to the door and look in the glass on the front door and it looked like I was wearing a bonnet... my hair all poofy and wind blown backwards. I made the decision RIGHT THEN. I AM TOO MANLY to look like I am wearing a bonnet. And so it is, getting cut in about an hour.
I will try to post pics later, I have to get a plug for my camera to go into my computer, but pics will come. I feel like I need to say goodbye to my hair. I really like it, SHANDA really really likes it, but due to professionalism and the "Anti-bonnet" rule I have and my company has (lol), ITS GOTTA GO! Maybe again later in life before I go bald, right?!?!
I Love you Guys...all 2 followers of my blog and the non-followers as well, I Luv You too.
WE WANT PICTURES!!!! PICTURES...PICTURES!! (the crowd yells) --
ReplyDeleteNow everyone is going to go from thinking you're a stoner to thinking you're a military jarhead...
HA!!
Saw the pics bro... looks like it turned out pretty nice!
ReplyDelete-Rusty
Wow look at you lookin' all prof :)
ReplyDelete